Ingredients for 1 bowl
- 1 previously frozen banana
- A handful of red fruits (frozen or not depending on the season)
- 10 cl of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of butterfly pea powder
- Blackberries, blueberries, coconut shavings and puffed quinoa
1) Place all base ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2) Pour the contents into a bowl.
3) Decorate with the topping.
Enjoy your lunch !
And if you ever feel like delighting more than one with a saltier recipe (but still just as delicious and healthy), the blue rice recipe, scented with butterfly pea flowers is infallible 😉.